Picayune Main Street, Inc. Facade Grant Program
NEW FACADE UPDATES SOON
Picayune Main Street, Inc. will provide financial incentives for downtown property owners to make exterior improvements to existing downtown properties. All awards shall be remitted pending completion and inspection of the project. The grant is not a loan and will not have to be re-paid. Two projects per year may be awarded by Picayune Main Street, Inc.
The purpose of the Facade Grant Program is:
- To increase utilization of existing downtown buildings
- To strengthen downtown business potential by retaining and attracting businesses
- To restore the economic vitality of Picayune’s downtown through increased retail sales, commercial businesses and valuation of property
- To improve the aesthetics of the downtown district.
- Historic Downtown Picayune District was approved 1996
Picayune Main Street, Inc.
Facade Grant Link Information
FACADE GRANT FLOW CHART – PICAYUNE
HISTORIC MAIN STREET DISTRICT – PICAYUNE
MS Main Street Historic Districts are included on web app viewer.
See Link Below
Enter Picayune MS & Zoom in to view
1996 Designated Historic Downtown Picayune MS
Making Downtown More Loveable Slide Show Link Below
Making Downtown More Loveable MS Power and C&M logos